الأربعاء، 20 مايو 2009

Days of Memory-The Fourth Day

For how many years we are here. When hungry we eat each other we smash each other we humiliate each other while I am you and you are me.
For how many times you stabbed the back of your friend by your beautiful sword then the sword extended and went around the globe till it stabbed your back so than you are not be able to remove it unless to remove it from the back of your friend and cure him in order to have him cure you.
If we do really understand the instructions of the Lord we will not be such fools. we will not be like hedgehogs due to the thorns seeded on our backs by our close people.
Hey you love each other and forgive and understand that we are one body in front of him … Will your hand cut your leg? Will your foot hit the other foot? Will your heart increase the blood pressure in order to explode your brain…? As much as each part of your body is important to you we are important to him.

هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. Hello:

    I saw your web-blog. I think it is excellent. Iam from Cuba, but I live in USA. I would like to changes links. I have 2 blogs...

    www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

    http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

    I hope yoy respond soon

    RAFAEL.

    ردحذف