الاثنين، 11 مايو 2009

Days of Memory-The First Day

Today my blood boiled again it was that reckless who added fire on fire below my body so that my veins were about to burst and my blood was about to vaporize.
The top in our days is sunk into pain and suffering swamp.
Do I have to chose my lord because I love him or because I couldn’t find a way easier than the way of Life.
I am tied seeking wisdom from you my lord it is the greatest thing a man can have ...so much I miss it.
How can he threaten me to cut the rope tying me to him....does he forget that he is also tied to a rope and the one the top can cut it anytime
Hello fire burring inside me scattering my thoughts why don’t you get outside me to lighten the way of survival? ... is it enough for you to scatter me or you can purify my from inside?
Oh little hope I will pursue you tonight...isn’t it the time when my voice is heard by ears other than mine?
I have some happiness...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق